How to Send an Email at a Specific Time on iPhone - iPhone Life
Do You actually Sleep with your Apple Watch on - 9 to 5 Mac
Apple Maps versus Google Maps: Tide is turning, say analysts - 9 to 5 Mac
You Can Finally Ping Your Apple Watch from Your iPhone - Lifehacker
How to Use Water Lock to Eject Water from an Apple Watch - Lifewire
How to Send an Email at a Specific Time on iPhone (iOS 16)
I tend to feel inspired to respond to emails during inappropriate times, like during a work meeting, which is why I love the option to schedule an email even though I've already written it. Another reason to schedule sending an email is if you promised to remind someone of an event or task and don't want to forget. I'll teach you how to use the new Send Later feature!
https://www.iphonelife.com/content/how-to-send-email-specific-time-iphone
Poll: Do you actually sleep with your Apple Watch on?
I finally caved and decided to upgrade my 44 mm Apple Watch Series 5 to the Apple Watch Ultra. There was nothing wrong with the Series 5. I probably could have gotten two more years out of it, but since I started doing some long-distance running, I wanted to ensure I was using the latest and greatest hardware for health tracking.
The Apple Watch Ultra has been great, and I have a long-term review coming in the next few weeks on YouTube for those of you that want to subscribe and see that. My biggest worry about transitioning to the Apple Watch Ultra was the size. I had always gone with the larger version of the Apple Watch, first the 42 mm, then the 44 mm (I never went with the 45 mm because I didn’t see a reason to upgrade). So the first few days of owning the Ultra was a smooth transition. Yes, it was big, but it wasn’t anything that annoyed me – during the day, that is.
https://9to5mac.com/2023/07/18/poll-do-you-actually-sleep-with-your-apple-watch-on/
Apple Maps versus Google Maps: Tide is turning, say analysts
The battle of Apple Maps versus Google Maps was once a very one-sided one, thanks to the disastrous launch of the Cupertino company’s own map app. But analysts say that is now changing – even though most US iPhone owners have Google Maps installed.
Ironically, one weakness of Apple Maps is considered a strength by some users …
https://9to5mac.com/2023/07/18/apple-maps-versus-google-maps/
You Can Finally Ping Your Apple Watch From Your iPhone
The next time you forget where you left your Apple Watch and need to find it fast, you can use your iPhone to ping it. Until now, you could only ping your Apple Watch using the Find My app, but that is more geared toward those times when you’ve truly lost the watch, or if it’s been stolen. But for all the times when your Apple Watch finds its way into the deep dark corners of your couch, this new ping feature is all you need.
https://lifehacker.com/you-can-finally-ping-your-apple-watch-from-your-iphone-1850636856
How to Use Water Lock to Eject Water From an Apple Watch
What to Know
Eject water: Open Control Center > water drop icon > press and hold Digital Crown.
Apple Watch's water resistance allows most models to be submerged in water as deep as 50 meters.
The Water Lock feature disables touches on the screen; it doesn't stop water from entering the watch.
This article explains how to remove water from inside an Apple Watch.
https://www.lifewire.com/eject-water-from-apple-watch-7549306
