Wednesday, June 4, 2025

Forgot Your Apple ID Password? Reset It Easily on iPhone or iPad!


How to Resolve iPhone Screen Rotation Issues - Lifewire

How to Turn your Pet’s Pictures into Emoji on Your iPhone - CNet

Forgot Your Apple ID Password? Resit it easily on iPhone or iPad - Ellen’s Tips You Tube

How to Make Your iPhone as Secure as Possible - MSN

How I Turned This Cheap Mac Mini Into My Dream Media Center Front-
End - How to Geek



How to Resolve iPhone Screen Rotation Issues


If your iPhone's screen isn't rotating, the Portrait Orientation Lock is likely active. This article explains what it is and how to disable it.

The advice in this article applies to all iPhone and iPod touch models running iOS 11 and newer and iPads running all versions of iPadOS.


https://www.lifewire.com/my-iphone-screen-wont-rotate-2000283




How to Turn Your Pet's Pictures Into Emoji on Your iPhone

I love my dog, Cinnamon Toast Crunch. She's brown and white and precious, and I want to show her to the world. And Apple makes that easy with a feature called Live Stickers, which turns photos of her into emojis and stickers I can text to others


https://www.cnet.com/tech/mobile/how-to-turn-your-pets-pictures-into-emoji-on-your-iphone/?zdee=[Contact.email_zdee]&utm_source=iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=howto




Forgot Your Apple ID Password? Reset It Easily on iPhone or iPad!

Ellen says:  📺 In my latest video, I’ll walk you through how to reset your Apple ID password step by step—in a way that’s clear, senior-friendly, and free of confusing tech talk.

You’ll learn:
✅ What to do if you’ve forgotten your Apple ID password
✅ How to reset it on your iPhone or iPad
✅ What to do if you’re locked out or switching devices
✅ Tips to keep your Apple ID secure going forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WABZm3RcVXo



How to Make Your iPhone as Secure as Possible

Quick Links


https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/how-to-make-your-iphone-as-secure-as-possible/ar-AA1Er0l3?ocid=socialshare


How I Turned This Cheap Mac Mini Into My Dream Media Center Front-End

The Mac mini is one of the best small computers you can buy thanks to its small yet mighty footprint and value for money. Things get even better if you can score yourself a deal on the second-hand market, which is where I found mine.

I have all sorts of grand plans for my Mac mini, but the first thing I was keen to discover was how this thing functions as a media center front-end.

https://www.howtogeek.com/how-i-turned-a-mac-mini-into-a-media-center-front-end/?user=bWZraWxjb3luZUBnbWFpbC5jb20&lctg=ed18faa843a874784dc82c350d012cfc30d9b40e0d56321df43660c5fc6e0154